Fuel Tank Safety Phase 1,2
This course will provide increased awareness of Fuel Tank Safety regulations and their influences on the development and working practices in the industry.
The course satisfies the requirements of Part 145 AMC Appendix IV (EASA ED 2009/007/R) for FTS Phase 1&2.
Phase 1: Personnel who represent the maintenance management structure, the quality manager and staff required to quality monitor the organization.
Phase 2: Personnel of the Part 145 approved maintenance required to plan, perform, supervise, inspect and certify the maintenance of aircraft and its fuel system components.
- A background of historical FTS accidents and incidents
- A detailed overview of the concept of Fuel Tank Safety and CDCCL
- Documentation Examples
- Examples of typical FTS defects
- Examples of Maintenance instructions for inspection
- All units must be completed
- Test pass mark 75%
- Certificate validity: 2 years starting from course completion date
After successful e-course completion, you will be able to download your certificate immediately or download it from your Route Aviation account at any time. You will also receive your certificate at your e-mail in PDF format.